SAFETY ALERT

The following is a copy of an email that is making the rounds. This has been posted on "The Ultimate Cockatoo Message Board"

 

ALERT! Just learned about a bird poisoned by a puzzle piece from the Dollar Store. A necropsy was done, and the bird died from formaldehyde and other poison sprayed on the piece as it sat in his crop. The puzzle pieces were made in China, and came in cardboard boxes. Formaldehyde was sprayed on other things to be shipped and possibly leaked through the cardboard onto the pieces. Apparently, anything wrapped in plastic is considered safe as the poison can't get through, as is anything made in the USA or Canada.